While Brandon Green Companies stays current on the real estate
trends in Washington DC, suburban Maryland, and Northern Virginia, we
know that some people like to do their own research.
Following are some links to websites with information about area real estate trends.
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) Washington DC Housing Futures: House futures are an investment product that allow people to speculate on the trends for an area’s market. For details about how to interpret futures, please read HedgeStreet’s explanation of them.
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR) sales statistics: A breakdown of sales by month for single-family homes and condos in Washington DC and Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Metropolitan Regional Information Service's (MRIS) market statistics: Monthly and year-end real estate trends and statistics by zip code for the entire DC area.
- Realty Times Market Conditions Report: Realtors’ thoughts on the state of the housing market, not just broken down by state and city, but also by neighborhood.
- Washington Post's neighborhood views: Explore local neighborhoods through video and photos
- Washington Post's property values and recent sales information: Get property values and tax assessments of residential and commercial properties
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR)
- Maryland Association of Realtors (MAR)
- George Mason University
If this information has you thinking now is a great time to invest in real estate, or if you have any questions about the information, please contact Brandon: firstname.lastname@example.org.